On Saturday 27-Feb-2021 from 6:00 – 7:00 am US EST (11:00 –12:00 UTC), VitalSource will be undergoing system maintenance, which will impact several systems at VitalSource. We anticipate that this maintenance window will take no more than the one hour scheduled.
Fully Offline VitalSource Systems
• The following systems will be offline for the entirety of this maintenance window:
o VitalSource Manage
o VitalSource Launch
- All LMS integrations will be unable to login new users or add/access content
- VitalSource will not be able to authenticate new users via:
- Federation, Azure, OpenID, SAML or IP address
o All V3/V4 APIs including Catalogs
o All E-commerce systems and VitalSource Stores, including Instructor Sampling.
o All Explore functionality
Some Functionality Offline
• Bookshelf Online
o Bookshelf Online will remain available, but users cannot log in during the maintenance window or add new content.
o Acrobatiq will remain available, but users cannot log in during the maintenance window or add new content.
• Bookshelf installed App(s)
o Fully functional for signed-in users. Users cannot add new content during the maintenance window.
• Verba Connect will continue to function, but with reduced functionality.
o Other Verba products such as Collect, Compare and Compete will not be impacted.
Please sign up for live updates during the maintenance window at status.vitalsource.com.
Jan 21, 15:08 CST